Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

Just one Thing, Dear Parents

How blessed I am to have such a loving and caring Parents. If I would ever wish one thing in my life from my Parents, would be- " I wanna be just like you as a Parent, have so much love and care for the children, the sacrificial quality you have for us is just so amazing and incomparable, and I would love to inherit every single qualities you have for us. "  However I just wanna say "Just live long and here I am very soon, to take care of both of you, my dear Parents. What a privilege it would be in my life time to take care of both of you in your old age"......May God continue to bless both of you and give you a long and prosperous life.....Thank you so much for everything. ..Love you always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment